Norrona Men's Lyngen Dri2 Thermo60 Jacket 2023
### Norrøna Says: ###
Our most packable, waterproof insulation jacket.
This technical fully taped insulation jacket is made in a 15D 2L dri2, recycled nylon. It offers great protection, lightweight, and great breathability – perfect for ski touring and other high-intensity activities. It has a PFC/C0-treatment with a 20.000 water column. The pocket is not waterproof. The 60g/m2 100% recycled polyester insulation is distributed in a t-shirt shape to ensure great warming properties where it is most needed: body and the half sleeve is 60g/m2, rest is 40g/m.
This premium insulation jacket is the perfect hybrid between an insulated jacket and a super lightweight waterproof and breathable shell jacket. It’s developed as an uncompromising insulation jacket with a high emphasis on weight, feel, and thermal properties. It’s what you bring for the adventures when the weather is rough or as a backup combo jacket during ski touring and touring in the spring. To keep the weight down and lower the packing volume, it has a minimalistic design and only the essential features.
Technical fit with articulated sleeves and great sleeve moveability. Fits on top as well as under a shell jacket and has a helmet-compatible hood.
- Weight 432 gr.
- Style no: 2005-21
- Storm hood fitted for freeride helmet with one-hand adjustment
- Asymmetric longer back cut
- Articulated elbows
- Mid mounted pockets with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Internal chest pocket
- Adjustable bottom hem
- “Thermo” is our general term for any synthetic insulation. It gives great thermal insulation to help the body to maintain its temperature, minimizing energy loss. We use synthetic insulation as an alternative to down, as it keeps its functionality even in wet conditions.
- While moisture is the weak point of down, synthetic insulation shows its strength during sweat-inducing activities, when being exposed to rain or under continuous humid conditions. Synthetic insulation provides a very good warmth-to-weightratio and is easy to maintain.
- The number behind Thermo refers to the weight in gr/sqm of the insulation used in the product. The suppliers of our synthetic insulation are Primaloft and Pinneco.The breathability of insulated products are generally quite low.