HOKA ONE ONE Men's Challenger ATR 6 Trail Shoe
ADD TO CART FOR SALE PRICE.
We ordered a line of Challengers because they have been a go-to for running on non-tech trails (think MTB), dirt roads, xc trails. They are rugged enough to withstand most trails and roads out the front door with a tread pattern that will let you mix in some road as well. The challenger has always been in rotation as it's a highly versatile trainer with the right amount of cushion to make you not worry about your route, just put them on and go.
HOKA ONE ONE Says:
- Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in primary and collar meshes
- Toe rand for support and protection
- Gusseted tongue
- Recycled poly laces
- Tongue mesh includes recycles material
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction