Ultimate Direction Adventure Vest 6
### Ultimate Direction Says: ###
Adventure Vest 6.0 boasts 17L of storage volume featuring a rear weather resistant main pocket with clamshell opening and large rear compartment spacious enough for a 2L reservoir. On the front of the body, users will enjoy several zippered and non-zippered pockets, two weather resistant pockets for phone and other small items, pocket for one (included) Body Bottle 500, and two PLB pockets for GPS devices. This is UD’s most voluminous vest for the biggest adventures and has bungees for trekking poles and an updated wraparound shape to conform to the body like a vest for supreme comfort.
- Comfort Cinch™ has been upgraded with High Molecular Weight Polyethylene cord for extra strength and air mesh panel to prevent chaffing
- One front bottle pocket and one zippered multipurpose pocket capable of fitting a bottle.
- Deployable rain fly to keep contents of your main pack compartment dry when the weather turns.
- Zippered water resistant phone pocket at front chest
- Shape has been upgraded to wrap completely around the body for a more secure vest-like fit
- Comes with 6 hooks and bungee loops to attach trekking poles. These loops can be attached at the front or back of the vest for customizable trekking pole carry options
- Large rear compartment to accommodate up to a 2.0L reservoir
- Front buckle sternum straps with sliding rail adjustments
- Zippered rear lat pockets are accessible while the vest is being worn
- Weather resistant main pocket with zippered clamshell opening and smaller internal zippered pocket for more organization
- PLB pockets for GPS locator devices
- Weight (w/o Bottles): 269 g / 9.5 oz
- Volume: 17L / 1037 in3
- No. of Exterior Pockets: 13
- Reflectivity: Yes
- Reservoir Compatible: Yes
- Primary/Body: 100% silicone coated nylon
- Seconday: 82% nylon 12% spandex
- Type: Mono mesh with sil nylon woven and stretch woven pockets